Mental health has been hidden behind a curtain
Mental health has been hidden behind a curtain of stigma and discrimination for too long. It is time to bring it out into the open…. More than 792 million around the world struggle with mental illness, this includes depression, anxiety, bipolar disorder and many more.
And what better way than to sit in and participate in the Herbal Tea Room with the Certified Herbalist Therapist Anthea Wint and myself Binja as all converse not only about Mental health but how we can combat this silent war with help of Herbs and living a happy herbal life.
- Feeling sad or down.
- Confused thinking or reduced ability to concentrate.
- Excessive fears or worries, or extreme feelings of guilt.
- Extreme mood changes of highs and lows.
- Withdrawal from friends and activities.
- Significant tiredness, low energy or problems sleeping.
What are the 6 types of mental illness?
- Anxiety disorders, including panic disorder, obsessive-compulsive disorder, and phobias.
- Depression, bipolar disorder, and other mood disorders.
- Eating disorders.
- Personality disorders.
- Post-traumatic stress disorder.
- Psychotic disorders,
How do I know if I’m mentally ill?
Feeling excessively sad or low. Confused thinking or problems concentrating and learning. Extreme mood changes, including uncontrollable “highs” or feelings of euphoria. Prolonged or strong feelings of irritability or ange
How can you cure mental illness with herbs
To find out how Herbs and herbal medication can help combat mental health tune in Thuresday from 6-7 American Eastern Time.
Only on the Herbal Tea Room
To Learn More About How To get Started on Your Herbal Journey click on this link
Author,Herbalist Therapist, Humanitarian, Editor in Chief Of Good Gas Magazine Anthia Wint